Best Mexican Food In Sydney
El Topo has built a reputation as one of Sydney’s most loved and talked about Mexican restaurant and rooftop bars. The moment you step into El Topo, it’s like stepping in to Oaxaca, Mexico.
Head Chef Atick Elahi's modern interpretation of Oaxacan cuisine combines authentic flavours of tamarind, guajillo chillies, avocado leaf, jicama and cactus with modernised methods and local ingredients.
The menu provides a variety of options for vegetarians those that are gluten intolerant. It also features earthy Mexican staples and home made produce.
The El Topo beverage menu features close to 100 Mexican white spirits including five sotols, 20 mezcals and close to 70 tequilas. To create its world-class cocktails, the bar sources rare and authentic Mexican ingredients, while the wine list features varietals from Spain, South America and Australia that are suited to this popular style of cuisine.
A trip to El Topo is an essential Mexican experience that is sure to spice up your life!
Restaurant Booking T's & C's
Please call us if you are late, we will hold your table for 15 minutes.
Please confirm final numbers at least 24 hours prior to your booking date.
El Topo accepts the following credit cards: Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Diners. We only accept split bills with the Groupee App.
Reservations are for 2 hours - if you require more time and would like to keep the party going, please advise at time of booking.
Please let us know if there are minors within your group. We are a fully licensed venue operating in accordance with the principles of Responsible Service of Alcohol Laws, which are Law in NSW/QLD.
- Photo Proof of Age Identification will be required for entry. Patrons may be asked to show legal proof of age at any time.
- Please note minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian (over the age of 25) at all times and may not be seated at the bar.
- The parent or legal guardian is responsible for ensuring that no alcohol is consumed by / bought for the minor.
- We require minors to depart premises by 10.00pm (22:00).
- In accordance with liquor licensing law, the manager on duty is authorised to determine if a person is a responsible adult.
For Group Bookings - 12 or more
For group booking enquiries, please email email@example.com or call 9387 7828.